Click on the link below to watch some of our student's answer questions about SCCS.
Our students experience an education beyond the classroom, which shapes ...
not only what they learn,
but who they become.
We believe our dedication to classical Christian pedagogy takes children from wherever they are, and elevates them to be the very best students they can be. We also pride ourselves on training our students to be polite, courteous, and well-mannered. “Yes sir,” “Yes ma’am,” “Please,” and “Thank you" are phrases you will frequently hear from our students.
Come Grow with Us:
- Currently developing a new SCCS campus uniting all grades, Pre-K to 12th
- Promising location with exploration opportunitites in the great outdoors
Convenient drop-offs/pick-ups with afterschool care
- Expanded athletics teams and clubs, continued excellence in the arts
- Significant and recognizable presence in the Moore County community
- Actively giving back, with charitable projects in each grade level