How to Apply – Grades K through 12
Creating an Online Application
To begin the online application process, Create an Account. Then log into your account and Create A New Student Application for your child. You will then have the flexibility to log in and out of your account and access your open application.
Our preschool program offers a variety of options for your child. Enrollment begins in January with our current and previous families, and then opens up to those who have inquired and been placed on our enrollment inquiry list. We do take enrollment throughout the year, as long as all age requirements are met for the classroom.
You must speak to Preschool Administration before completing an application to ensure that a spot is available for your child and that all necessary requirements are met. If you have already received an offer for placement, please click Start Application here:
If you are interested in more information regarding enrollment or being placed on the enrollment inquiry list, please contact Shanna Browning at (910) 420-6974 or email@example.com.
Preschool Programs Offered:
- 3-Year-Old Half-Day Program; 2 days a week (T/TH) or 3 days a week (MWF)
- 3-Year-Old Full-Day Program; 5 days a week (M-F)
- 4-Year-Old Half-Day Program; 4 days a week (M-TH)
- 4-Year-Old Full-Day Program; 5 days a week (M-F)
- PreKindergarten Half-Day Program; 5 days a week (M-F)
- PreKindergarten Full Day-Program; 5 days a week (M-F)
- Summer Term and Summer Camps