Sandhills Classical Christian School graduates citizens of excellence who observe, think, and articulate with humility, reason, and clarity for the glory of God.
At the Preschool of SCCS, we seek to provide a developmentally appropriate, Christ-centered learning environment where children know they are loved and feel secure. This is achieved by providing opportunities for children to explore and learn through engaging experiences that cultivate wisdom, knowledge and virtue in the whole child; spiritually, cognitively, physically, emotionally, and socially. Our goal is that children develop a love of learning, moving to their next phase of education as confident children of God.
Three & Four Year Olds
We offer nurturing classrooms for three- and four-year olds, as well as a PreKindergarten program. One goal of our program is to love and educate children through dynamic individual or group-structured activities, hands-on experiences, and personal creativity. Another goal is to provide a Christian atmosphere of love and truth, helping each child develop his/her own God-given gifts.
Our classrooms thrive on developing:
- spiritual maturity
- early literacy in pre-reading and pre-writing activities
- communication skills in oral language and listening
- foundational math and problem solving
- personal social growth and biblical sound character traits
- physical growth of fine and gross motor skills
Preschool Programs Offered:
- 3yr Half Day Program; 2 days a week (T/TH) or 3 days a week (MWF)
- 3yr Full Day Program; 5 days a week (M-F)
- 4yr Half Day Program; 4 days a week (M-TH)
- 4yr Full Day Program; 5 days a week (M-F)
- PreKindergarten Half Day Program; 5 days a week (M-F)
- PreKindergarten Full Day Program; 5 days a week (M-F)
- Full Day Summer Term
To view the curriculum for each age group, click a link below:
Our Preschool program follows the K-12 School Calendar with the exception of the First Day of School and the Last Day of School.
The Preschool-12th grade tuition schedule can be found under the Admissions tab above.
The Preschool of Sandhills Classical Christian School offers locations in both Southern Pines and Pinehurst.
Full Day Summer Term
We offer a fun educationally based full day summer term at our Pinehurst campus. Children must be age three by June 1, and fully potty trained to attend the summer program.
For any assistance regarding enrollment or to be placed on the enrollment inquiry list, please contact our Preschool Principal, Mrs. Shanna Browning, email@example.com or call 910-420-6974.