Our students experience an education beyond the classroom, which shapes not only what they learn, but who they become.
We believe our dedication to classical Christian pedagogy takes children from wherever they are and elevates them to be the very best students they can be. We also pride ourselves on training our students to be polite, courteous, and well-mannered. “Yes sir,” “Yes ma’am,” “Please,” and “Thank you” are phrases you will frequently hear from our students.
Come Grow with Us:
- A newly developed 60-acre campus, complete with academic buildings, sporting fields, an Arts & Athletics Center, and K-2 Building (coming soon)
- Expanding Jr. High, JV, and Varsity athletic teams with afterschool club activities (for students in grades K-5)
- Flourishing arts program with offerings in fine arts, band, chorus, and drama
- Afternoon electives offered to all students in grades 6-12
- Participating in the life of the greater Moore County community with charitable projects at each grade level