Q&A Financial Aid
Quick Financial Aid Assessment FAQ
1. What are the requirements for financial aid?
The financial need evaluation is different for every school and every family. We take into account all aspects of your financial situation during the evaluation. Financial aid is available for grades K - 12.
2. What documentation will I need to complete the application?
The required supporting documentation will be outlined at the beginning and end of the online application and is tailored specifically to what is entered on your application. Typically, TADS requires your most recently filed 1040 tax form (or verification of non-filing status from the IRS), your most recent W-2 statements, your most recent pay stubs as well as documentation of the stated debt on your application. Other documentation may be required.
3. How can I send in the supporting documentation?
You may mail, fax or upload your documentation to TADS. We will give you document submission information at the end of the application.
4. What if I want to leave my online application and come back to it later?
You may log back in to the TADS system and complete the application at any time.
5. How do I know if you have received my fax, mail or upload?
TADS will send you an email within 48 business hours of receiving your fax, mailed document or upload.
6. If my circumstances change, can I change my application?
Please call the TADS helpline if you need to adjust your application. A TADS representative will ask for documentation of these changes to be submitted by mail, fax or upload.
7. What if I have other questions?
TADS is here to help! You may contact us Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM Central Time at 800-477-8237, firstname.lastname@example.org or through our online chat at www.mytads.com.
The deadline to apply for financial aid is March 1.