Three and Four Year Olds
We firmly believe your child's first school experience is extremely important in shaping his/her attitude and approach toward learning. Our preschool provides a safe, sound Christian environment with an academically appropriate, Bible-based education. We honor God daily by including prayer, Bible stories, memory verses, songs, and hymns in daily activities.
We offer nurturing classrooms for three- and four-year olds, as well as a PreKindergarten program. One goal of our program is to love and educate children through dynamic individual or group-structured activities, hands-on experiences, and personal creativity. Another goal is to provide a Christian atmosphere of love and truth, helping each child develop his/her own God-given gifts.
Our classrooms thrive on developing:
- spiritual maturity
- early literacy in pre-reading and pre-writing activities
- communication skills in oral language and listening
- foundational math and problem solving
- personal social growth and biblical sound character traits
- physical growth of fine and gross motor skills
Preschool Programs Offered:
- 3yr Half Day Program; 2 days a week (T/TH) or 3 days a week (MWF)
- 3yr Full Day Program; 5 days a week (M-F)
- 4yr Half Day Program; 4 days a week (M-TH)
- 4yr Full Day Program; 5 days a week (M-F)
- PreKindergarten Half Day Program; 5 days a week (M-F)
- PreKindergarten Full Day Program; 5 days a week (M-F)
To view the curriculum for each age group, click a link below:
Our Preschool program follows the K-12 School Calendar with the exception of the First Day of School and the Last Day of School.
View our current calendar here.
Likewise, we have a separate tuition fee. (to view 2018-2019 click here)
The Preschool of Sandhills Classical Christian School offers campuses at several locations throughout Moore County.