Three and Four Year Olds
We firmly believe your child's first school experience is extremely important in shaping his/her attitude and approach toward learning. Our preschool provides a safe, sound Christian environment with an academically appropriate, Bible-based education. We honor God daily by including prayer, Bible stories, memory verses, songs and hymns in daily activities.
We offer nurturing classrooms for three- and four-year olds, as well as a PreKindergarten program. One goal of our program is to love and educate children through dynamic individual or group-structured activities, hands-on experiences and personal creativity. Another goal is to provide a Christian atmosphere of love and truth, helping each child develop his/her own God-given gifts.
Our classrooms thrive on developing:
- spiritual maturity
- early literacy in pre-reading and pre-writing activities
- communication skills in oral language and listening
- foundational math and problem solving
- personal social growth and biblical sound character traits
- physical growth of fine and gross motor skills
Preschool Programs Offered:
- 3yr Half Day Program; 2 days a week (T/TH) or 3 days a week (MWF)
- 3yr Full Day Program; 5 days a week (M-F)
- 4yr Half Day Program; 4 days a week (M-TH)
- 4yr Full Day Program; 5 days a week (M-F)
- PreKindergarten Half Day Program; 5 days a week (M-F)
- PreKindergarten Full Day Program; 5 days a week (M-F)
To view the curriculum for each age group, click a link below:
Our Preschool program follows the K-12 School Calendar with the exception of the First Day of School and the Last Day of School.
View our current calendar here.
The Preschool of Sandhills Classical Christian School offers campuses at several locations throughout Moore County.